We have compiled a series of resources, lesson plans, and curriculum guides to help fill the gap in educating about the experiences and history of Muslims all over the world. Please share and use these resources widely to help us collectively address this gap and combat islamophobia in our classrooms.
2. Access Islam
3. Teaching Tolerance
- Countering Islamophobia
- Debunking Stereotypes About Muslims and Islam
5. Teaching for Change: Black Muslims in the United States
1. Metropolitan Museum of Art Curriculum Guides
2. Islamophobia Education Pack: Show Racism in the Red Card
3. EDSITEment: Teaching the Middle East
4. Teaching the Middle East: The Question of Identity: Ethnicity, Language, Religion, and Gender
5. Islamic Networks Group: Lesson Plans on Muslims and Islam
We are in the process of collecting all types of resources. We would like to build an online library of recommended readings, lesson plans, curriculum guides and relevant websites to educators who wish to actively expand their knowledge on social justice, anti-racist, anti-islamophobic and culturally responsive topics. Please use the link below to contribute your ideas and resources. We look forward to virtually collaborating with you!